Saturday, May 2, 2009

My first real post...

I'll keep this short.

You probably won't see a whole lot here because I tend to forget I have blogs, and when I remember, I don't usually have a whole lot to say.

Generally, my life is fairly boring, usually only interesting to me. If anyone derives even the slightest bit of amusement and/or knowledge from it, that's nice to hear.


Generally, I will be posting things here of a somewhat, shall we say, homophilic point of view. (For those of you in Yorba Linda, as Rush Limbaugh might say, that's gay-friendly) If I invite you and this bugs you, then by all means exit quietly and do not disturb the others who it doesn't bug.

I daresay, however, you will probably hear me grousing about something or another--usually the fact that I am a 40 year old pocketbear sans a long-term relationship who can't even find a regular activity partner. (Again, for those of you in Yorba Linda, that's a short, fat, hairy gay guy.)

I am also, in my mind anways, an avid progressive talk radio wonk. You'll occasionally hear me referring occasionally to things heard on shows from Stephanie Miller, Ed Schultz or Randi Rhodes. Feel free to check out their programs and/or websites.

Anyways, that's it for now. Feel free to stop in from time to time. I'll try to post quasi-regularly and make it semi-interesting for everyone, straight and non-straight alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment